Monday, January 24, 2011

A dialogue with Jesus on Judas

Me: what about the one who betrayed you, Judas?
Jesus: Do you think that Judas does not exist today?
Well if there was one of my twelve disciples who betrayed me by the time I was on earth physically, today truly I say that more far beyond that percent of my “followers” are betraying me every day.
Me: but how they do so?
Jesus: When they welcome the world and his principles in My church, aren’t they betraying me?
When they introduce politics in My church, aren’t they disobeying me?
When they glorify men, and enthroning them instead of me, aren’t they betraying me?
When they bring instead of my teachings, teachings of men and satanic ideas; which brings their demons to live and dominate My church, aren’t they playing Judas?
And when they re-crucify me and deny my resurrection in My church, aren’t they betraying me?
When they sell me with silver and gold for rubbish, aren’t they acting as Judas?
When they fear and respect men more than God, aren’t they worse than Judas?
When they love themselves, the world, and things within the world, and when they worship men, security, peace which the world present, aren’t they betraying me?
When they astray, when they lose the way, when they do not know the books, and when they discriminate, when they can’t discern or taste or smell, they became many Judas, they betray me , how they think that they can get away with it, without any punishment?
Me: maybe they depend on your Grace!
Jesus: My grace, my grace is like a merciful tutor who is leading to love, righteousness and life, but not leading to sin. All Judases will be punished here and there. The son of man is coming again indeed but Woo to all who betrayed Him, it is better if they had not been ever born.

No comments: